Pirates of the 7th Sea
Lord Arnold Swartzengruber
You work tirelessly to create objects of function.
Earn a Hero Point when you use everyday crafting skills
to solve a problem deemed too complex for such a
You sail the seas, taking what you need, and providing true
freedom to all who accept the call.
Earn a Hero Point when you make a personal sacrifice to
ensure the freedom of another.
After another character attempts to intimidate,
seduce, or otherwise goad you, spend a Hero Point
to automatically resist.
Choose one type of item—weapons, armor, paintings,
etc. When you create such an item, you may increase
the time you work on it in order to create an item
of greater quality. If you are using typical, mundane
materials, this has no additional effect aside from
cosmetic—the item is noticeably higher quality than
similar items, and may even bear your mark, earn you
notoriety for your fine work, draw a higher price if it
is for sale, etc. If you use exotic materials—such as
creating a sword using metal from a fallen star, for
example—you can create a Signature Item for yourself
or another Hero. The time required to create
a Signature Item, and whether or not a material is
“special” enough to qualify, is always a GM’s discretion.
You gain 1 Bonus Die when you make an Aim Risk
using a pistol, blunderbuss, or a thrown weapon such
as a knife or axe.
Spend a Hero Point to repair a broken item, rig a
damaged gun, patch a leaky ship, or perform similar
miracles, causing the object to function normally for
the rest of the Scene. At the end of the Scene, or if
the object takes any additional damage, it immediately
becomes Crippled. If it does not have the ability to
sustain Hits, it is completely destroyed.
Choose a Nation of Théah aside from your own. You
were raised there, rather than your blood homeland.
For example, if your parents are Castillian but you
were raised in Vodacce, you would be Foreign Born
[Vodacce]. Any Risk you take that would benefit
from your dual heritage—using Convince to negotiate
between two merchants who hail from your two
cultures, or using Tempt to know just what to say to
bribe a border patrol into letting you pass without
inspection—gains 1 Bonus Die.
Spend a Hero Point to produce an elixir or potion
that provides an immediate benefit. Using the alchemical
concoction requires a Raise during an Action
Sequence or a Dramatic Sequence. These are some
examples of uses for alchemical concoctions. There
may be others. If you want to create one of your own,
consult with your GM.
Explosion: The concoction causes an explosion of
choking smoke and fire, creating an Opportunity you
and others can use to escape the Scene.
Enhancement: You gain 1 Rank in 1 Traits for
Philosopher’s Stone: Pouring the concoction over
any metal—lead, silver, copper, etc.—changes it to
gold for 1 Scene.
Oil: Anything covered with the concoction is slick
and nearly impossible to hold. If poured on the floor,
anyone walking or running on the surface will slip and
fall. If poured down a wall, anyone trying to climb the
wall slips and falls as well.
Activate your Virtue to take your first Action before
anyone else in a round.
You receive a Hero Point when your Hero goes
back for a fallen comrade or refuses to leave a
Started to received anonymous letters from the Invisible Collage in sall encoded collage script, over the coarse of a year this is the information that i received.
They said that they know that my true blood is Castillian. That my parents were members of the Invisable Collage, and were murdered my the Inquisition while in Eisen. A fellow Collage member that knew my parents took me away and dropped me off at a orphanage at the age of 3. The Collage kept tabs on me for some reason, either i was or knew or seen something that was important my parents were working on that the Invisable Collage needed and was detremental to the Inquisition.
Next letter that i will receive will tell me how to find my true name.
THE GAME OF 20 QUESTIONS
1. What country is your Hero from?
2. How would you describe your Hero’s physical appearance?
3. Does your Hero have recurring mannerisms?
4. What is your Hero’s main motivation?
FIND WHO KILLED HIS PARENTS, FIND OUT WHY I AN LINKED TO THERE DEATH
5. What are your Hero’s greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses?
MAKING THINGS GO “BOOM”. LIKES TO WEAR HIS FAVORITE FLOWER DRESS.
6. What are your Hero’s most and least favorite things?
7. What about your Hero’s psychology?
8. What is your Hero’s single greatest fear?
RUNNING OUT OF GUNPOUDER
9. What is your Hero’s highest ambition? Greatest love?
10. What is your Hero’s opinion of his country?
STRONG AND WITH GREAT RESOLVE, FIGHT OVER MUD JUST BECAUSE IT IS THERES.
11. Does your Hero have any prejudices?
12. Where do your Hero’s loyalties lie?
WITH THE CREW OF THE HANGOVER, THE UGLIEST GROUP OF MUGS YOU WILL EVER SEE, WILL DIE FOR THEM.
13. Is your Hero in love? Is he married or betrothed?
IN LOVE WITH EXPOSIONS, IS NOT MARRIES OR BETROTHED.
14. What about your Hero’s family?
JUST CAME INTO LIGHT OF HIS FAMILY ORIGINS, VODOCCI BORN, EISEN RAISED.
15. How would your Hero be described by his parents?
HE HAS VAGUE MEMORIES OF HIS PARENTS, RAISED IN A EISEN ORPHANAGE.
16. Does your Hero attempt to follow the code of chivalry?
NOT REALLY, TRIES TO DO RIGHT. MORE DESCRIBED AS CHAOTIC NEUTRAL.
17. How religious is your Hero? What sect of the Church does he follow?
NO RELIGION AT ALL, MORE LIKE HE FOLLOWS SCIENCE.
18. Is your Hero a member of a guild, gentleman’s club or secret society?
19. What does your Hero think of sorcery?
IT HAS GOOD AND BAD USES, DEPENDS ON THE USER NOT THE ART.
20. If you could, what advice would you give your Hero?
GUN POWDER IS NOT FOR SNORTING AND SPRINKLING ON FOOD FOR FLAVOR.
21. What kind of Cool Stuff do you want for your Hero?
A DOUBLE BARREL BLUNDERBUST AND PISTOL.
22. What kind of Big Dreams do you have for your Hero?
DISCOVERING THE MOST GRAND SCIENTIFIC ACHEVMENT OF THE ERA.
23. What, if anything, would make your Hero retire?
PUTTING THE INQUISTION IN THE GROUND FOR HALTING THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS OF MAN
24. What, if anything, would make your Hero fall into Villainy?
NONE COMES TO MIND.
25. If you could choose, how would your Hero die?
IN THE GRANDIST EXPOSION EVER WHITNESS BY MAN.