Pirates of the 7th Sea
Ships Striker and Ships doctor.
1. What Nation is your Hero from?
2. How would you physically describe your Hero?
-A 6" tall muscular dark brown skinned man with long dreads to the middle of his back.(Jason Momoa)
3. Does your Hero have recurring mannerisms?
—Mumbles jiberish to a bag of bones, the remniance his lost pet rat (Cheeser).
4. What is your Hero’s main motivation?
-To find the ultamate healing plant/herb To find a cure for a sickness the Theahians brought to the Caribiaan.
5. What is your Hero’s greatest strength? Greatest weakness?
—The wellness of his crew is his utmost importance.
—Sometimes smokes too much “herb” from a curved whale bone and wood pipe..
—His sister is his strength and weekness.
6. What are your Hero’s most and least favorite things?
—when people talk bad about is lost pet Cheeser.
—when people talk about and hit on his sister.
—when people call him a “witch doctor” unless it comes from his sister alone in fun.
7. What about your Hero’s psychology?
—Some people say he is slightly off do to his slight mumbling to himself and to his bag of pet bones.
8. What is your Hero’s single greatest fear?
—not knowing when “The Devil Jona” is gonna take his soul or what planes he has for him.
9. What are your Hero’s highest ambitions? His greatest love?
—He loves discovering new islands and new animal s and plants.
—He love mother nature in a whole the good and bad. A beautiful sunset or a lightning storm in the distances.
10. What is your Hero’s opinion of his country?
—Where i was born. Over all a bad place of memories when i was a slave. The sea and the unknown is my home.
11. Does your Hero have any prejudices?
—None, like/hates everybody the same. He hates “The Company” as he calls them with a great passion, because they enslaved him into slavery.
12. Where do your Hero’s loyalties lie?
—His crew, in witch he dedicates his life to there life and well being.
—The Gentileman Costanza, who freed me and my sister from slavery in a poker game.
13. Is your Hero in love? Is she married or betrothed?
—Not married or in love
14. What about your Hero’s family?
—Little know about his parents, him and his twin sister were put into slavery at 13 years of age.
15. How would your Hero’s parents describe him?
—They died when his was a toddler, raised by the “shaman/medicine man” of his village, was captured and put into slavery, never seen his uncle again.
16. Is your Hero a gentle?
—Most of the time yes always in a good disposition, but can get angry at the right moments.
17. How religious is your Hero? What sect of the Church does he follow?
—He believes in gentileness and wrath of mother nature.
18. Is your Hero a member of a guild, gentle’s club, or secret society?
—None. He is the ships (doctor, shaman, medicine man)/Striker of “The Queen’s Virtue”
19. What does your Hero think of Sorcery?
— It exist for reasons and purposes. These things in the world should be best not knowing or explained and left alone.
20. If you could what advice would you give your Hero?
—Don’t smoke so much mary jane. Puff, puff, pass. Puff, puff, pass.