Pirates of the 7th Sea
A very bored noble
You receive 2 Hero Points when you choose to fail
an important Risk before rolling.
a french aristrocate turned musketeer
Marie – Antoine Careme / Chef
Antonie, is the personal chef for the Moreau family
1. What Nation is your Hero from? Monataigne
2. How would you physically describe your Hero? Average build, lean, around 5’8.
3. Does your Hero have recurring mannerisms? He verbally expresses when he is getting bored in a situation.
4. What is your Hero’s main motivation? Adventure, out of his comfort zones. Seeing the would and away from the boring courts of Montaigne.
5. What is your Hero’s greatest strength? Greatest weakness? Greatest Strength is that he is rarely scared of things. He looks danger in the eyes and kinda go eh. His weakness is that his lack of fear and his boredom tends to get him trouble as he does some things most would deem
6. What are your Hero’s most and least favorite things? His personal Wine Cellar collection. He has some of the best wines made around Theah. Least favorite thing, not having great help when I want something.(servants can be so temperamental)
7. What about your Hero’s psychology? Depressed in life at the time being. When he does is over the top and things his family thinks are dangerous. We he takes a great risk, it brings him a slight bit of jot.
8. What is your Hero’s single greatest fear? Never being able to actually find something that he can keep doing that isn’t boring.
9. What are your Hero’s highest ambitions? Her greatest love?
10. What is your Hero’s opinion of his country? The king is a madman and the people in courts are more worried about how they are dressed more than anything else.
11. Does your Hero have any prejudices? Not yet. Who knows, someone may do something that causes him to have a prejudice.
12. Where do your Hero’s loyalties lie? Hopefully the men he hires to protect him, wont fuck him over. So for the time being, wine.
13. Is your Hero in love? Most people think he is. He is in a courtship with a young Montaigne noblewoman. Though, at times he gets excited and goes on the thrill of cheating on her to see if he will get caught.
14. What about your Hero’s family? The Moreau family, while they are family, they are decent nobles. They have worked out a reputation for making the most delicious and expensive cheese in France, Caciocavallo Podolico. It’s a pretty delicate process, but it nets a ton a lot of gold from other noble houses.
15. How would your Hero’s parents describe her? An odd child, never contempt with anything, always getting trouble. Sometimes abuses his abilities for dumb reason. Like being lazy and opening a portal to get a bottle of wine from the cellar. That’s what the servants can be used as. Also, his body guard, we don’t like him.
16. Is your Hero a gentle? No, where is the fun in that? Lying to someones face adds a bit of excitement to the world and to his life.
17. How religious is your Hero? Not at all. The church is a pretty crazy in the things they do.
18. Is your Hero a member of a guild,gentle’s club, or secret society? Starting out in the Explorer’s society/
19. What does your Hero think of Sorcery? What’s not fun and interesting to go spend some time in the walkway. Never to long though. That can be dangerous, but the rush it gives you when you get out.
20. If you could, what advice would you give your Hero? Don’t fuck this up.